Night at the Museum
Date(s) - 20/11/2015 - 21/11/2015
7:30 pm - 9:00 am
It’s the best sleepover ever!
Available for any group or come alone and make new friends.
Here is your chance to spend the night in the world of millions of year ago with life-size, dinosaurs. Not only will you explore the fascinating world of dinosaurs, you will be sleeping right next to the gallery of our exceptional collection! With this event we will take you on an experience that you will never forget. Night at the Museum will include:
- A movie in our Aykrod Family Theatre A National Geographic Experience
- Hear stories from our Education department
- Participate in creating Cretaceous Music
- And finally…
- Have snacks and breakfast!
Night at the Museum Time: 7:30 pm to 9am the following day. Bookings must be made at least one week in advance of the date, or come the day of…please note that it is limited spaces.
Details to Plan Your Sleepover:
- Participants must supply their own sleeping bag, twin-sized air mattress or foam underlay, pillow and personal hygiene materials. No cots please.
- 1 adult chaperone required for every 5 children. Chaperones are responsible for and must supervise and stay with their group during the entire visit.
- Evening snacks and a morning breakfast are included in cost.
- Additional food may be ordered. Please inquire when booking.
Comments Off on Night at the Museum