Our tours are now closed for the winter season.
Please check back in the spring for more information on our 2022 tours!
Join us on a tour along Pipestone Creek and discover the area’s stunning natural history, both modern and prehistoric. Learn about amazing new palaeontology discoveries happening in the Peace Region, and imagine what this landscape was like 73 million years ago on this hour-long 2.5 km hike.
$7 per person; visitors must arrange their own transportation to and from Pipestone Creek Campground
WHAT TO BRING
Please bring the following:
- Hiking shoes
- Bug spray
Registration for the Dinosaur Discovery Tour is online only!
- All guests must wear masks and maintain safe physical distance during tour
- Dinosaur Discovery Tours include a walk of approximately 2.5km
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult
- Safety waivers must be signed by all participants
- Due to the possible presence of wild animals, food and drink (other than water) are not allowed
- There are no washrooms available once the walk has begun; please plan accordingly
- Tours are limited to a maximum of 6 attendees per tour
- Tours are weather-dependent, and may be cancelled in the event of adverse conditions