River of Death and Discovery Dinosaur Museum Society
Board of the River of Death and Discovery Dinosaur Museum Society
- Tim Powell, Chairman
- Gary Hessler, Vice-Chairman
- Loretta Lieverse, Treasurer
- Kevin O’Toole, Secretary
- Tim Bayly
- Peter Harris
- Tyler Keddie
- Paul Pynn
- Ross Sutherland
- Penny Rose
- Linda Side
- Peter Meyerhoffer
Key Society DocumentsSociety Bylaws (Coming Soon)
Objects of the Society
- To establish a dinosaur museum in the County of Grande Prairie, Alberta.
- To provide an educational resource and learning centre to promote an understanding of palaeontology, geology, archeology and particularly to promote an understanding of palaeontology, geology and archeology within the County of Grande Prairie, Alberta.
- To promote scientific research specific to dinosaur bone beds and other palaeontology resources in the county of Grande Prairie.
- To preserve and protect palaeontological resources as historical resources for future generations.
- To acquire lands, by purchase or otherwise, erect or otherwise provide a building or buildings for the purposes of a museum and educational and research facility.
- To provide all necessary equipment and furniture for carrying out its various objects.
- To sell, manage, lease, mortgage or dispose of or otherwise deal with the property of the Society.