It’s the best sleepover ever!
Here is your chance to spend the night in a museum! Not only will you explore the fascinating world of dinosaurs, you will be sleeping right next to the gallery of our exceptional collection. With this event we will take you on an experience that you will never forget.
Night at the Museum will include:
- A movie in our Aykroyd Family Theatre A National Geographic Experience (movie TBD)
- Explore the galleries after hours
- Participate in age appropriate activities, crafts and games
- And finally…
- Enjoy evenings snacks and breakfast!
Dates: April 2017, June 2017, August 2017, October 2017
At this time Night at the Museum is available for group bookings only. Night at the Museum is an excellent event for your group of children ages 7-12, groups must have a minimum of 20 participants. Discounted group rates are available.
Night at the Museum Time: 7:30 pm to 9:00 am the following day. Bookings must be made at least three weeks in advance of the date.
Details to Plan Your Sleepover:
- Participants must supply their own sleeping bag, twin-sized air mattress or foam underlay, pillow and personal hygiene materials. No cots please.
- 1 adult chaperone required for every 5 children. Chaperones are responsible for and must supervise and stay with their group during the entire visit.
- Evening snacks and a morning breakfast are included in cost.
- Additional food may be ordered. Please inquire when booking.
What to Bring:
You will be sleeping among the dinosaurs in our Cretaceous Gallery. In preparation of your sleepover we suggest you bring the following items.
- Sleeping bag
- Sleeping mat or air mattress
- Comfortable sleeping clothes
Please note: Children must be at least 7 years of age. There must be at least one adult supervisor for every five children.
For booking inquires please contact Visitor Services at 587-771-0662 ext 403 or by email at email@example.com