The Philip J. Currie Dinosaur Museum completed construction in February 2015 and is in the final stages of exhibit production and installation.
Continued support of patrons, sponsors, friends and institutions helps the museum with research, education, care of the exhibits, and engages diverse audiences through our innovative programs and initiatives.
Naming Sponsorship Opportunities such as the following are available:
- $250,000 – Permanant Dinosaur Exhibit Gallery
- $100,000 – Classroom #2
- $100,000 – The Pipestone Creek Bonebed Exhibit
- $100,000 – Traveling Exhibition
- $100,000 – Pylon Sign
- $100,000 – Oil & Gas Discovery Wall
- $40,000 – Full Length Dinosaur Skeletons (5 separate sponsorships available)
- $40,000 – Alberta Fresh Water Aquarium
- $25,000 – Small Dinosaur Skeletons & Skulls (7 separate sponsorships available)
Please take a look at the Sponsorship & Endowment Opportunities to learn more.
For details on donations please contact Caitlin Powell, Manager Finance & Administration of the Philip J. Currie Dinosaur Museum at (587) 771-0662 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Tax receipts are provided.
Smaller Donations are welcome.
Donate online using Paypal with the button above or by cash, cheques, or credit card. Please make cheques payable to the “River of Death & Discovery Dinosaur Museum Society”
Donations can also be made in person at the Museum or by mail to:
The Philip J. Currie Dinosaur Museum
Box 328, 9301 – 112 Ave
Wembley, AB T0H 3S0