Are you a museum lover? Frequently travelling between cities?
Sign up for a membership today and enjoy endless perks!
Membership with the River of Death and Discovery Dinosaur Museum Society not only grants unlimited access to the Philip J. Currie Dinosaur Museum’s award-winning galleries, but also provides a host of exciting benefits for any member of the public who wants to support the museum’s goal of discovering, preserving, and teaching about the incredible fossil heritage in northwestern Alberta.
Memberships are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase and include:
• Unlimited admission to OUR galleries
• 10% off in our restaurant and on gift shop purchases
• $2 for tickets to films in the Aykroyd Family Theatre
• Member voting rights in the River of Death and Discovery Dinosaur Museum Society
Memberships also include free entry into museum across Canada, including:
- BIG Little Science Centre Society – Kamloops
- The Exploration Place – Prince George
- H.R. MacMillan Space Centre – Vancouver
- Science World at TELUS World of Science – Vancouver
- Okanagan Science Centre – Vernon
- TELUS Spark, the new Science Centre – Calgary
- TELUS World of Science – Edmonton
- Philip J. Currie Dinosaur Museum – Wembley
- Saskatchewan Science Centre – Regina
- Manitoba Children’s Museum – Winnipeg
- The Manitoba Museum – Winnipeg
- Science East – Fredericton
- Discovery Centre – Halifax
- Armand-Frappier Museum, Biosciences Interpretation Centre – Laval
- Centre d’interpretation de l’eau – Laval
- Montreal Science Centre – Montreal
- Rio Tinto Alcan Planetarium – Montreal
- Musee de la nature et des sciences de Sherbrooke – Sherbrooke
- Musee mineralogique et minier de Thetford Mines – Thetford Mines
- Musee de l’ingeniosite J. Armand Bombardier – Valcourt
- THEMUSEUM – Kitchener
- London Children’s Museum – London
- Canada Agriculture and Food Museum – Ottawa
- Canada Aviation and Space Museum – Ottawa
- Canada Science and Technology Museum – Ottawa
- Entomica (Sault Ste. Marie Insectarium) – Sault Ste Marie
- Doran Planetarium, Laurentain University – Sudbury
- Science North – Sudbury
- Science Timmins – Timmins
- Ontario Science Centre – Toronto
- Canada South Science City – Windsor
- The Manuels River Hibernia Interpretation Centre – Conception Bay South
- Petty Harbour Mini Aquarium – Petty Harbour
- Johnson GEO Centre – St. John’s
Personal memberships are available to any member of the public who wants to support the work the museum does in the region, or who would just like to enjoy the museum more.
ADULT • $30.00
18 years old and up
CHILD • $15.00
• 5 – 17 years old
• 0 – 4 years old free (No membership needed)
SENIOR, VETERAN, STUDENT, & UNIFORMED PERSONNEL • $20.00
• Identification required (veterans, students, uniformed personnel)
FAMILY • $90.00
2 adults and up to 4 children
ONE PARENT • $60.00
1 adult and up to 4 children
GRANDPARENTS • $70.00
2 seniors and up to 4 children
SOCIETY ONLY • $20.00
Voting rights in the River of Death and Discovery Dinosaur Museum Society only
Please visit the museum’s front desk during our operating hours and our friendly visitor services staff would be pleased to help you sign up for or renew your membership.
View below for our Frequently Asked Questions regarding memberships.
Contact us at 587-771-0662 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your support and donations allow us to continue offering unique programs to the community.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Memberships are valid for one year from the date of purchase. They provide you free admission into our galleries as well as 10% off in our gift shop and at Cafe on 43.
To use your membership at other locations, just show them your physical card for free admission. For more information regarding other location perks, please ask for a photocopy at our front desk.
You do get a physical card. We can also look up the customer by name if they forget their card.
We can offer a replacement card, but since customers can be confirmed by looking up the customer’s name, a physical card is not needed.
If you forget your card at another venue they can call the front desk at 587-771-662 ext. 410 to verify your membership with the museum.
Memberships are renewed every year at the customers request. You are able to call the front desk and pay over the phone or visit us in person. Memberships cannot be renewed online at this time.
No memberships cannot be refunded.